Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

It is currently 2019-Sep-22 5:03 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Spreading the love or picking on someone
AgePosted: 2011-Mar-30 7:01 am 

fistsofthor wrote:
in order fora voltron deck to succeed, it generally needs to kill one person first, then start going after other people. This is because voltron decks rarely have the ability to swing at both players for lethal every turn.
Yes, thats exactly what I mean.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Spreading the love or picking on someone
AgePosted: 2011-Mar-30 3:26 pm 

gzeiger wrote:
onlainari wrote:
Ganging up is different to picking on a player. The former is a group decision, the latter is a single player decision not conformed by the group. I find ganging up part of the game. Picking on someone is justified as I said before, which is effectively social reasons ie unfun strategy or spite.

I found this post really bizarre. I guess this is exactly why I prefer duels or team games, because this attitude just seems like flaming douchebaggery. I will unhesitatingly destroy on sight anyone who thinks ganging up is an acceptable part of the game.

I guess it is exactly why you prefer 1v1 to multiplayer. Also, you shouldn't label it douchebaggery, it's what happens everywhere. You're the odd man out. It's weird that you've made your way to EDH forums, to be honest.

DCI Level 1 Judge.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7